Thursday, July 29, 2010

Missions and Best Friends

My brother McKay left on his mission last week (tear, well more accurately tears).  We miss Mckay so much, but we are so excited to have him serve the lord. He will be serving in the Canada Edmonton mission. It is one of the coldest missions in the world. It goes all the way up to the North Pole. It will be quite adjustment for McKay, because he loves warm weather.

Mckay and my Dad

When McKay had his farewell, my brother Dave came into town. We don't really care about Dave (just kidding :) ), but we love JaRelle (his wife) and their beautiful baby girl, Peyton. Anna especially loves Peyton. She always carries Peyton's picture around with her. She kisses the picture and tells  the picture that she loves Peyton, all day long.

When Peyton was here, JaRelle and I decided that we needed to take their pictures together. We got some pretty good ones of the girls by themselves but it was ridiculously hard to get a good picture of them together.

I love this picture because it shows the way that Anna loves to pose, and also her attitude.

I think that Peyton is the most beautiful baby. She is also the sweetest baby you have ever met. 

The only good picture we got of the two of them. 


We love Peyton and can't wait for her to come and visit us again. 


6 comments:

Holly and Landon said...

Cute pics! That Anna is so full of personality, I love her! I'm so glad you have a blog, I already added you to my friends list! :)

JaRelle Bailey said...

Ooohh, We miss you too. :) Peyton has no one here to play with. I think she misses Anna. We need to live close to you guys so they can always play. She just gets so bored here with only big people around. We'll see you on Sunday!

Wendy Lady said...

Such beautiful little princesses. Anna looks so much like you. I think that Peyton and Marisa's Charlotte resemble each other a great deal. Children make the world smile:)

Marisa Jean said...

I can see why they'd want to be best friends--they're both beautiful!

Hale-O There said...

Tash
Anna looks just like you! She is a doll, they both are! Can't belive how much your family has grown up.
It was fun seeing you yesterday and i'm already looking forward to October.

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Hey Natasha, I am so happy I came across your blog. Your family is so cute, I just can't stand it.

That is so awesome that your family has a cabin in Island Park, that is one of my husband and my favorite places, and Yellowstone too. Hope all is well with you.

(my blog is lindsaycondie.blogspot.com)